- Conversion Factor decreases -11%: winners and losers by specialty
- Telehealth services-some extended through the pandemic and beyond
- E/M Overhaul moving forward for 2021
- Supervision and scope of practice changes for extenders and ancillary providers
- Quality Payment Program updates for MIPS and MPV
CMS confirmed that the E/M office visit codes remain on track for their first major overhaul in 25 years. The updates, which would focus code level selection on medical decision-making or time, are set to take effect Jan. 1, 2021.
You can no longer delay your preparations and training around the new coding and documentation guidelines. MyMeducator will be providing training and materials to help you succeed through these changes.
At MyMeducator we are bringing you podcasts, training classes, and materials to navigate all of the coming changes in 2021.
Join us next week where Belinda Holmes, BS, CPC, CCP-P, will be hosting a FREE, live chat to review the proposed new rules and explain the packages that we will be offering to provide with you more a more comprehensive view so you can enter 2021 prepared.
More information to come. 😉✨